The HurtLocker (2008)

Forum rules
Σας υπενθυμίζουμε να μην δημοσιεύετε μηνύματα σε greeklish ή συνεχή ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΑ! Τέτοια μηνύματα θα διαγράφονται.
BiG
Praetorian
Praetorian

The HurtLocker (2008)

Post by BiG »

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0887912/

Πολύ ωραία πλοκή, δράση, κτλ κτλ.. ωστόσο η ταινία για μένα ξεχώρισε από κάθε άλλη αντίστοιχη που έχει μόνο μπιστολίδι κτλ για 2 φράσεις:

Opening Quote by Chris Hedges: The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.

Staff Sergeant William James: [Speaking to his son] You love playing with that. You love playing with all your stuffed animals. You love your Mommy, your Daddy. You love your pajamas. You love everything, don't ya? Yea. But you know what, buddy? As you get older... some of the things you love might not seem so special anymore. Like your Jack-in-a-Box. Maybe you'll realize it's just a piece of tin and a stuffed animal. And the older you get, the fewer things you really love. And by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's one.

Construction takes years. Destruction a few seconds. Preservation of accomplishments the most effort..
krikh
Chemical Seeder
Chemical Seeder
Σχολή: Χημικός

Re: The HurtLocker (2008)

Post by krikh »

good 8-)

Return to “Σινεμά - TV”